Work by this artist has been flying out the door over the last two weekends of the Worthing Art Trail, and we can see why! We have reserved a print for ourselves too. You have another chance to see him and his work this weekend, and enjoy his character creations. Let’s meet him:
- Hello, what is your name and what do you make?
I am John Bond. I draw pictures and make prints.
- Have you taken part in the Art Trail before, and are you excited about this year’s event?
Yes! We opened our house a couple of times before (when we lived close to the seafront) but now live out of town, so it’ll be nice to join forces with other artists/makers in a great central location.
- What is your favourite medium to work in, and which is your favourite design?
I tend to swap mediums and styles regularly. I favour using a Wacom tablet with Photoshop when working digitally, and Posca paint markers when working in a sketchbook. As far as a favourite design – I don’t really know – I think I’m happiest with my BigBear character.
- Have you been working on anything new, and will it be making its way to the open house?
My latest projects won’t be ready for the Open House (unfortunately) But I have been building up a selection of creature-based limited edition prints and one-off-originals.
- Thank you John! How can we follow you? Please give us all your links.
This is our final weekend of the trail, so please do pop by! We’re open Saturday and Sunday 11-5 on Ashdown Road, venue 16 on the map
. As well housing a fun and varied exhibition, we have our own kitchen-pop-up-cafe serving home-made cake and sausage rolls. Yum!